[Dailydrool] May God Bless you Morse.

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Thu May 23 13:39:33 PDT 2019

I sit here stunned, all of the famous British Hounds have departed.  I have followed Morse's adventures for many years, he along with Rolph and Clara have been my insight to the English Empire forever.
Rebecca, I am so sorry and sad for your loss.  I imagine and hope all the pubs Morse frequented are raising a pint for the passing of wonderful Morse.
There must be a rollicking party going on up there with all these celebrities coming one after the other.
Reading the DD just lost a lot of it's charm.  I pray both you and Sally will be able to find Bassets, not replacements, but Bassets to love and care for like I'm sure your pups would want you to do.
May Peace be with you and I know Morse is right beside you, your own Little Guardian Angel.
Rest in Peace Morse, God Bless you till you meet again.
Crying Woofs,
Bill and Lilly Dawn
Janie Anne and Siobhan---"Hi Morse, pleased to meet you, welcome to Heaven!"