[Dailydrool] Cleaning a basset-stinky house

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:16:50 PDT 2019

Having had lots of seniors, I have had plenty of canine accidents in the
house. Based on this experience, I second the use of KOE, which I learned
about on the Drool. For many years it has been my go-to cleaner, and it
works on fabric (dog beds or towels) with no trouble. Though I would test
it out first on dark fabrics, I have never had it cause bleeding.

While I was in the hospital and rehab for about a month, Drew could not
take Horton outside because of Hort's fear issues (he has run away from
Drew in the past). When I came home, I expected the house to be terribly
stinky, but Drew had been good about using the KOE, and there was no stink
at all.

You can also order it on Chewy and get free shipping--I usually combine it
with a food order to do so, but I order the smaller bottles, which still
last quite a long time and are more convenient to pour, I think.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets