[Dailydrool] Harness

akacare at aol.com akacare at aol.com
Fri May 10 21:50:07 PDT 2019

I have a harness to help-em-up - but it is not due to any medical issue. We have a Basset that is so frightened to go in the car and to the vet, that he plasters himself to the pavement and  we cannot get him up, so found the solution for the trip with the harness (still poops when he gets there, but I haven't found a solution to that!). Also Browyn the mighty huntress - you go girl. I have never had a female (3 out of 7) that was not the hunter in the pack! The girls always were the hunters, and the boys not so much, until the hunt was over.  Then they might partake of the spoils (UGH). One sweet rescue we had that had many litters before she was adopted even tried to teach them how to hunt, to no avail.Carol - mom to Tucker and Sully (and Duchess, Charley, Roland, Gracie and Daisy, ATB.