[Dailydrool] Another Note from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:11:47 PDT 2019

Hi All! Beauford here. The mom and dad came back after playing in exotic
places. They didn't tell me camp was going to be completely full! I love
camp when it is half full. I hate camp when it is completely full. Way too
much barking! They had to move me because it was so loud I decided I
couldn't eat. I really scared everyone. Anyway, the mom and the vet talked
and talked and talked some more. They decided to increase my probiotics.
They are adding a little krill oil to my fish oil and adding a mushroom
complex. The mom can't decide if she is going to put me on paladilla or
not. She is keeping herself up at nights trying to decide. So if anyone has
any wonderful advise, please give her a call. She has lost all the numbers
of people who told her to call if she had questions. Her number is
260-597-7214. We live in the eastern time zone. Please help her out so she
sleeps better. None of us can sleep when she can't sleep. And, I need my
beauty sleep. Bugsey gets very grumpy when sleep deprived and none of need
that. Thanks so much!

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom Jennifer