[Dailydrool] Dear Chomper

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:58:54 PST 2019

This is Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset and I have to tell you I think
you are incredibly brave chewing up a Croc but I have to ask....uh....why
do you have a Croc in the house? Do you live near a swamp? Did she know
there was one in the house? How did you get ahold of it, by the tail or
what? I cannot imagine being in a household with a Croc in it!! Did it go a
Death Roll? Oh yeah, I watch TV I see those things and they are big and
they are scary!! You are my hero. I think I may be in love.

Love and Cuddles Big Boy
Merta Lou