[Dailydrool] Excessive barking

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 20:24:06 PST 2019

When we got Dino earlier this year we lived in a very rural area so he didn't have much to bark at except the FedEx or UPS guy or the  pest control guy or someone like that.   Now we have moved to another farm but we have close neighbors plus horses just a few feet from his fenced in backyard and he is constantly barking.   Has anyone tried those bark control gadgets that work with ultrasound noise that only dogs can hear?    If anyone has tried these, do they work?    Any recommendations on what brands are better than others?    There seem to be a lot of them out there.
Or if anyone has any suggestions on how to stop this barking some other way, I would appreciate that too.
Carol