[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards - Final Numbers

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:47:11 PST 2019

Happy November! I'm actively working on creating lists and labels for the
2019 howliday card exchange and I want to give our participants a final
count so you can order cards if you haven't yet done so.

First, let me say, thank you so much for your participation. This is a
daily drool tradition that long exceeds my involvement and it bring so many
of us great joy during the howlidays to see everyone's sweet droopy hounds.
I've participated in the exchange for 13 years, and have managed it for
about 5, so I do appreciate your involvement in keeping this tradition
alive.

We beat last years count and have a total of 85 families pawticipating this
year. Please plan for purchasing or making the following number of cards:

Full list: 85
Short list: 66

I don't have a final number on heroes and special people, but typically we
have 30-45. If your budget allows, please order some extra cards to send to
these amazing friends of bassets, who for one reason or another can use
some howliday cheer this year.

As always, please contact me if you have questions pertaining to the
process, the numbers stated above, the correct labels to purchase, adding
heroes, etc. Lists will be sent to you by email no later than December 2.
Please remember that this is a side project that I take on because I love
basset hounds, I adore all of you in my daily drool family, and I love a
good holiday tradition. However, I do have a full time job and a busy
toddler. I can promise you that I'm working on this but please do not
inquire about the status of your list prior to December 3. :)

Happy drooling,
Kacy with Cowboy, your 2019 Howliday Elves