[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:34:42 PST 2019

Before the busy time of the holiday takes hold I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Take stock of all you have to be thankful for. While I give thanks daily- I am especially thankful for my circle of family and friends and hounds. We are Blessed. Be safe this holiday and if inclement weather means you are safer staying put- stay put! The day will come and go even if it does not go just the way you planned. For those of you who will spend the day home alone- I think of you. If you know of a neighbor who is alone, why not invite them to dinner? Or bring them a plate of food? There is no greater interest rate being paid than on a kindness you do for someone else. Doing something for someone else, brings joy to both of you. Be safe and Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone