[Dailydrool] Sweet senior

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Oct 4 18:48:59 PDT 2019

Val, I'm doing my happy dance right now! So glad that the sweet sixteen-year-old senior found a worthy home. I volunteer at our local rescue and it's just heartbreaking when the seniors are brought in. It's hard to imagine any circumstance that could lead to abandoning a dear old friend like that. The fact that people do step forward to adopt them restores my faith in human nature. Thank you, Val, for all you do for the dogs in desperate need of a friend.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf.

lois.leader at cox.net