[Dailydrool] Cost of howliday cards

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Oct 13 04:50:31 PDT 2019

For those doing cards this year but more for those who are
on the fence about doing them, we have found that Walmart
almost always has the best deal - free shipping helps a lot and
their turnaround is fast.  So I went on their site and got the pricing
for 4 x 8 photo paper cards which is the least expensive way to go:

1 - 80 cards cost 40 cents each.

100 - 240 cards cost 33 cents each

260 and up cost 28 cents each

Cards are ordered in increments of 20

So if the price breakdown is as follows for what Droolers would
order for doing howliday cards -

 60 cards - last year’s count for the short list    $24.00
 80 cards  - last year’s count for the long list    $32.00
100 cards - price break starts here                   $33.00
120 cards                                                          $39.60
140 cards                                                          $46.20
160 cards                                                          $52.80

U.S. postage is 55 cents per ounce; most overseas postage
is $1.33 unless it changed.  Even sharing with one other
person can save you about $18 for the shorter list. Sharing with
2 people will bring your postage down to about $13. You get the idea.

If you are interested in doing the cards and sharing with another
Drooler or two, please let me know and I’ll help get some people
together!  Let me know if you are willing to do the stuffing and
mailing, too, or if you don’t have the time but want to be part
of a group!

Sign up here for the cards:

https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7 <https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7>  <https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7 <https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7>>

If you want to sign someone up for the SPECIAL PERSONS  list, here’s what
to do:

If you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send an
email titled *HERO* or *SPECIAL PERSON* to *HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com <mailto:HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com>* and
include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address