[Dailydrool] Walking two dogs

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 16:59:45 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I, too, was glad to see Riche's post reminding us all to keep up with the
Drool. I'm not a Facebook person either, so this is my basset fix and I love
it.

My question for you multiple dog owners is about walking two at a time.  Do
you use a split leash or just have two leashes, and if so, how do you keep
them from getting tangled?  Tallulah and Tucker, the Dalmatian, are both
pretty good on the leash, but together remains a bit of a challenge, and
almost resulted in my doing a faceplant when we were at our church for the
St. Francis blessing of the animals, and they spotted a dog they knew from
puppy play. They just about took out me and the priest.not pretty.

All suggestions greatly welcomed!  Thanks!

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Tucker the Dalmatian, and Moose, Twinkletoes
and Hooter the harrier, all ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net