[Dailydrool] Note from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 06:11:51 PDT 2019

Hi everyone! Just a quick note. Mom was very touched by everyone who
contacted her about me. She got lots of ideas, drool and support. Yesterday
she loaded us all up and took us to camp. She and dad are going on a
cruise. I got duped. This really nice blonde lady made me lay in this v
shaped cradle. She let mom hold my front feet do she could whisper sweet
nothings to me and give me kisses. My favorite vet tech held my back legs.
They shaved my belly and you know what's. Then they squirted cold gel on me
and ran this probe over me forever. Then they said I was an extremely good
boy! Apparently shaking quietly doesn't count against you! I was declared
free of any "hot" lymph nodes or any more tumors! That is good! The vet
says the tumor in my anal gland is the smallest carcinoma he has ever
found. So, he will see if there are any mild chemos for me. We will do some
support supplements. Gotta go! Breakfast time at camp!

Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer