[Dailydrool] Singing basset

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 13:44:27 PDT 2019

When we had Rocky and Maddie, both at the bridge now, they were quite good as a musical duo.   Maddie was a sitter-upper and I taught her to "play the piano" by moving her paws up and down.   And when she did this, Rocky would sing.   She was so proud of herself when she did this and Rocky was in it for the treats since they always got one after their concerts.  Everyone who was around when they performed  always had a big smile if not a very good laugh.   We have always wanted another sitter-upper.
Carol, now owned by DinoRacetrcker at aol.com