[Dailydrool] Riche Churchill Story

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 18:53:37 PDT 2019

I only have a very brief story.  Many years ago when Pw. Charlie was still alive, I posted a story in the drool regarding Charlie and my wife.  It was a small item on how Kathy tried to move Charlie when he was sleeping on  the couch next to her.  When she started to push him, he awoke and snarled at her and almost nipper.  I ended the item with the words that one should "let sleeping dogs lie".  She saw that and asked if she could  use it in the Bugler, which I agreed to.  That was my first item in print in a national paper.  I think I also sent in article about Charlie and Bennett.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt