[Dailydrool] Riche Curchill story

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Oct 29 14:25:28 PDT 2019

This is more of a Riche story than a Basset story, but I really enjoyed her responses to comments I made about Bugle Notes. We’d been ecorresponding about Bugle Notes and she said that she loved doing them, even though she might whine about it sometimes. I told her everyone deserves a little whine-time and that I follow mine up with some wine-time.

She replied:
Well, I must be in a pretty good mood by the time I go to bed then, as I have a glass (or 2 or 3) just prior. Not "good" stuff, but it works for me!

I wish I’d been able to meet her :-D She is missed.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net