[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 18:30:52 PDT 2019

Well, I think I have created a monster now.  When I would eat, I would give her just a little tidbit of my meal.  Now she expects it and the other day at breakfast, we had nothing to give her, despite her attempts to get at the table.  So what did she do?  She went off into the family room and grabbed the remote to chew on.  I did hear her and managed to get it away from her before any damage was done.  Who can resist those sad brown eyes when you are eating.  She has a real personalty when on a walk.  If she sees a squirrel, she fixates on it and just refuses to move.  I can shout come until I am blue in the face.  I have to just about drag her away.  She also can fixate on other things that I do not even see.  Normally she just waddles about an the walk, but if she sees the mailman, he has treats, she will shift into high speed to  get to him.  And as for going on a walk, she makes it hard as she hops on my lap and starts licking me and my glasses, and just about prevents  me  from getting off the couch or bed to go.  And trying to get her harness and leash on is also a struggle as she wiggles and twists and moves around that getting them on is very difficult.  But that is my Blanca.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt