[Dailydrool] Dexter

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:34:13 PDT 2019

I just posted to Facebook, so I guess I should let the real Drool know that
I took Dex to the vet's yesterday and got a fuller picture of what's going
on. It is probably not a UTI. The ultrasound seems to show either a
cancerous or benign tumor, but either way the news is not good. It seems
that either will block the bladder eventually. So we will not have long
with him, alas.

It seems to make no sense to test to see if it is cancer, since ultimately
the outcome will be the same. We will simply make him comfortable for
whatever time he has left. Since he already is not eating well, it may not
be long.

My heart is really hurting now.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets