[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Reminder

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:03:11 PDT 2019

Please please please sign up for the card exchange if you are interested.
Sign-ups are down, with just a little over 1 week to go!

Go to the link below and complete the form with your information.

https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7  <https://forms.gle/NgM2Y8yRAxmL82wB7>

*Deadline to sign up is next Friday, November 8.*
I will have the lists completed and labels sent emailed to you by December
1.

If you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send an
email titled *HERO* or *SPECIAL PERSON* to *HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com* and
include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address
*Reason for Nomination

If you have never pawticipated in the Howliday Card exchange, check out the
daily drool post in archives in which I discussed the details of how the
exchange works, or email HowlidayCards at gmail.com with questions. Donna
Lindy also made a great post about sharing postage.

Thanks for your interest.

Happy Drooling,
Kacy - 2019 Howliday Elf
howlidaycards at gmail.com