[Dailydrool] Chomper Reporting

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 4 09:35:23 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
I am a GOOD BOY!  I am SUCH a GOOD BOY!!  I am amazing!!  My mommy says I am the very best boy (except for Snoopy, Snoopy is also the very best boy but I digress).  I have IMPROVED SO MUCH!!
I no longer yell and scream and lunge like a wild animal when I pass people walking down the street!!!  It's true, it's really true, even if they walk right directly past me on the very same sidewalk I never make a sound, nothing because I am a GOOD BOY!!  I really, really, really like it when mommy says that.  I look up with adoring eyes and request a cookie.  If she doesn't have one in her pocket then she promises me one the second we get home and i always get it.  Always.
And, and, and ..... yesterday was Tuesday and on Tuesday the housekeeper comes.  I always offer to eat the housekeeper.  Always.  The clueless momPerson leaves her cookies to offer me and she was hurling them at me but a few weeks ago momPerson told her "Chomper knows how to ask nicely for a cookie" so she asked me "will you ask nicely" so I went over there and sat and wagged my tail and got my cookie and THEN I lunged at her and nipped at her ...... so i wound up locked in the office with momPerson anyway.  The housekeeper told momPerson I was stressing her out so she 1)  gave the housekeeper a raise because she's had her 20 years and loves her and 2) started taking me to the dog park.
This week when the housekeeper came I ran to the door, sat for my cookie and then ran back to the office where mommy was working WITHOUT barking at the nice lady with the cookies.  I let her go room to room, I let her helper go room to room, I never ran after her or nipped at her or barked at her even once.  She even said as she was leaving that ....
I AM A GOOD BOY!!!!
Goodbye from Chomper, who is a GOOD BOY.....can I have another cookie now??