[Dailydrool] Mighty Hunter

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:32:21 PDT 2019

This is Merta Lou Intrepid Hunter, Mighty Warrior, Professional Lady Basset

I got it I got it I got it I got!!!! I had it in my mouth!! I smelled it's
fear and fur and it was warm and very very wiggly but I GOT IT and the
black dog he never caught one nossir and he was off chasing the fence with
his friend Hunter and I saw it I did I saw it on the lights on the pond
TRAPPED and I thought I did I did think I thought "Merta Lou this is your
chance, this is YOUR MOMENT" and I dashed off toward the pond and it ran
for it it did it ran off the lights for the fence but
I WAS THERE yes YES I was I was there and I swooped like a eagle a giant
bird of prey my talons open for the kill yes and I caught it I did I nailed
it right at the fence and it cried out and said it said it did it said
I'm a baby

And I thought I thought....oh....rats. And I thought I did I thought for a
moment and I thought
It'sababy.

And so I...letitgo. I did. (and beside MomPerson was closing fast yelling
NONONONONONO (Because she thought it would bite me) But it got away it got
up on the fence and got away to the tree next to the fence in the yard
where the tree next to the fence lives.

But you cannot tell me I am not A MIGHTY HUNTRESS! No, you cannot and I am.

Love and Cuddles from THE MIGHTY HUNTRESS