[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 00:33:59 PDT 2019

I have  had Bassets with this but have not done chemo. But I wanted to say
two things here:
One is that I would wait for the final diagnosis and then get another
opinion. (It seems to me that an infection from the dental is not such a
far-fetched idea.)
The second is that the swollen glands that go with Lymphoma blow up
overnight. Do not ever let yourself believe you should have seen it sooner,
or let someone else insinuate that you should have noticed it. Those glands
are fine on Monday and huge on Tuesday morning. Don't waste your time and
energy thinking you missed something.

MomPerson to Doc & ML