[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 16:02:18 PDT 2019

this is Mariah of Hawaii.  I am very concerned.  the human suitcases are out. Never before met people have been to the house trying to cosy up to us dogs.  (I am a suspicious and intelligent Hound).  IPo the notabasset is hiding under the house.
I think they are planning to abandon us (plus their house, car, and all their earthly belongings.). I previously played tough girl Hound, as is my wont, but now I am not so sure.  IPo and I are both are very close to Mom—Mila has always been a little lah-de-dah, I love anyone who loves me.  We are sticking close to Mom and looking pathetic.  she is feeling it mightily.  (Which is probably the vibe we are picking up on. How else would we be so psychic?)
Wish us well.
Mom input:  We are off this weekend to a very rare trip to the mainland to attend two family weddings, five weeks apart, in New York State.  bill and I will rent an RV to stay in for the duration, visiting his friends in New York, where he grew up.  On the way back we will make a visit to Daphneyland, Mariah’s alma mater.  We have hired in-home dogsitter/housesitters to stay with the girls.  I have never been away from them for such a long time.  I feel confident it will be fine, but myself am already experiencing away from my dogs anxiety!  Lol.   Aloha, Val
Mariah again:  I know for a fact the dog sitter loves giving treats—she works where Mom volunteers with dog rescue adoption on weekends.  I bet we all gain a few pounds while they are away.  it may turn out okay after all.  Aloha, Mariah