[Dailydrool] My poor snooter

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 01:45:26 PDT 2020

Hello everybody, it's Hettie here.
So, a few nights ago my beautiful snooter started itching. I was scratching and air-licking so much woMum kept waking up. Was she sympathetic to a poor, sore me? Nope. She just kept telling me to stop scratching.
The next morning, she gave me some yummy squirty cheese with a small lump in it. Apparently squirty cheese stops itching. Who knew?
Although I wasn't scratching so much, my snooter started getting all lumpy. Sympathy? Nope "Oh Hettie, where have you been sticking your nose?" was all I got - and more squirty cheese.
By the next morning, the lumps started popping open and bleeding. I was really sore and really itchy and the squirty cheese wasn't really cutting it. So woMum called "the vet". But get this, we weren't allowed to go to his office. We did something called a video consultation, which was a lot like when woMum speaks to her brother or sister who live in other countries. The difference was she kept pushing the phone in my face like I could talk to Doctor Vet man. WoMum says I was very uncooperative.

Anyway, Doctor Vet Man told woMum it was "a very severe allergic reaction" and I need special medcines which will make me pee more. But she still keeps just giving me squirty cheese, even more than before. Anyway, my poor snooter is now a normal size, but it's still a bit lumpy and scabby and I need lots of sympathy.
Hettie, in the UK with Sally
PS WoMum is enjoying reading about Nick. She says she had heard about him, but missed his original posts.