[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - My First Win!

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Apr 3 19:33:57 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

We just got back from three days at a dog show.  It was GREAT fun!  On
Friday, I was Winner's Dog and I got one point.  Mom says that I need
fourteen more points, so don't get too cocky . but I had a lot of fun!  On
Saturday I got a Reserve . that wasn't fun . I found out that I don't like
being second!

Then on Saturday night, it was REALLY scary at the dog show.  We had a
really bad storm.  It thundered . it lightening-ed . it rained for 723
hours.  We even lost our electricity so my fan wouldn't work.  I had to stay
in the van so I wouldn't get wet or hurt.  Some big branches came down in
our ex-pen too!  Noel and I were glad we were in the van except for Abby and
Jesse snoring so loud we couldn't even take a nap.

When we came home today, it was really hot.  I was glad to come home to my
air conditioning.  Mom says we are leaving again on Wednesday to go to
another dog show for FIVE days!  That will be lots of fun!  Maybe I will get
some more points and then mom will let me sleep in the bed . what do you
think?

Slurps,

Nick