[Dailydrool] good morning from Chomper

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 08:50:38 PDT 2020

Hello from Chomper,
Mom says I am her stalker.  I follow her EVERYWHERE.  If she gets up at 2 in the morning to go get a glass of water ... yeah ... no .... I'm following her .... it's dark and I'm super sleepy and I can't see and I can hardly walk but I'm following mom ..... wait  .... what .... come back here mom.
Snoopy can't do it, Snoopy has to be lifted up into the bed and back down so he can't just follow her for a glass of water and she won't lift him down because she is clueless!!  The Vet said Snoopy doesn't belong on the bed but momPerson said well he cries and he needs to cuddle.  So they agreed he can be lifted up ONCE a day, at bedtime.  But, she's clueless so she cheats ..... she also boosts him back after breakfast at 6AM and he stays in bed with dadPerson until 10 or so.
Snoopy is doing good, he can prance if he wants to .... the other day he cantered all the way to the end of the block because he wanted to go around the block .... the LONG way and momPerson always refuses and tells him he can't make it.  So, he changed the whole length of the block and she decided to let him try because he really wanted to .... and it was just her and Snoopy.  It took them a very very very very long time but they MADE IT.  First time in over 4 years (since he went down that last time).  Go Snoopy!!
Samantha could use some drool.  She had a kiwi sized mass removed a couple months ago at the shelter (skin cancer).  Well, she's had a couple more wart like bumps pop up and one is growing amazingly fast!!  They come off on Friday.  She is getting her teeth done at the same time.  Any and all droop appreciated.
Goodbye from Chomper