[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - AT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Apr 17 18:42:44 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

Silly Mom and Dad!  Mom, Dad and Clark loaded all five of us bassets into
the van and we went to the

photographer's studio.  We created quite a scene when we went in . people
gasped .people fainted .

people laughed . Mom blushed!  While we were there, they "tried" to take a
picture of all of us together.

Well, Abby was a good girl . she tries to show us boys up by being "Miss
Goody-Goody" . she laid down and stayed down for them.  Isn't that boring
?!?!?!  Cash and Jesse were also pretty good . they both sat and stayed .
also pretty boring!  Morey was okay . he sat and Mom only yelled at him
once.  But me . the Nickster . well I wiggled, I waggled, I yawned, I looked
around, I barked at the light . I did anything but cooperate.

Finally, they got our picture together.

Then Dad and Clark took Abby, Cash, Jesse and Morey outside to the van.
They left me there!  Mom and the photographer started getting goofy.  They
put me in a sleigh!!  I did not like it one bit!  Then they put these ugly
antlers on my head . I looked like a basselope!  Then . you won't believe
this . they put a Santa hat on me.  They laughed a lot but I didn't think it
was funny!

Later Mom and Clark went back and got the pictures.  They said I am going to
be famous since they put my

picture on our Christmas card.  I can't wait to see it!

Slurps,

Nick