[Dailydrool] Nick’s Adventures

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 20:37:37 PDT 2020

I am so enjoying Nick’s Adventures.  although I have been with the Drool since 2004 or thereabouts (can it really have been 16 years?!), I joined up after Nick’s time.  I remember learning the term “a nickzillion” and knowing it meant a high number, but never having learned the terms’ origins.  thank you, Sandi, for sharing the stories again for us fairly long-timers and also more recent-timers, all of who missed these treats savored by the longest timers.  Val Brewer of Hawaii, currently with Mila, Mariah, and IPo, and formerly with Commander Bo and Harley, ATB, of the Pacific Basset Feet