[Dailydrool] CBD Oil

Valerie Strand bratbasset at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:51:43 PDT 2020

Have any of you used CBD oil for your dogs? My 55 pound pup is 11 1/2
and is starting to struggle a little getting up. I was wondering if any
of you have had luck with CBD. I already use fish oil and cosequin. She
doesn't act like she is in pain, just getting old and stiff like a lot
of us. If you have had luck please let me know the name of the product.
I've researched, but there are so many now that I hate to just take a
shot on the dark.  Thanks for your feedback, it is appreciated.

Val Strand

bratbasset at gmail.com