[Dailydrool] The passing of Charlie

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:09:07 PDT 2020

My oh my, Elizabeth, it's so hard to lose these beloved hounds. It sure
sounds like it was the right time, and second guessing is best forgotten:
you obviously loved your dear boy and that's what he needed most.

babies, although it's been a few years now since that happened (three in
fourteen months). I know you're heartbroken - thank you for sharing. May
your memories of Charlie help give you peace in this difficult time.

Tim