[Dailydrool] OEBE

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 13:05:51 PDT 2020

Hi it’s Samantha Jane.
I was going through the files and I found a file labeled OEBE. Apparently those are the initials of a secret order.  The order of the evil basset empire.  It’s a real thing.  Terrifying right???
So inside the folder I founds Snoopys CV.   Omg that boy was simply rotten in his youth oh my goodness!!  It appears he was inducted into this evil basset empire by one “Rowland duke of Ears”.  With great fanfare. It says so on the certificate.
He is Snoopy, OEBE, curator of missing objects.  And I’m like wait a minute I handle all missing objects around here!!!  Literally.
I tried talking to Snoopy about it but he said he needed a nap and toddled off. We took him on the walk last night, he walked farther then last time before getting in his wagon and rolling on home. He’s howling for his bowl these days and he plays some.  He’s older then dirt but he’s ok
Goodbye from Samantha Jane who knows much more about missing objects then Snoopy these days.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone