[Dailydrool] CBD oil

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Aug 23 19:10:31 PDT 2020

Emma is terrified of thunder. Recently, we stayed at our cabin in Silverton, Colorado, for a week. Well, thunderstorms are a regular occurrence in the afternoons this time of year and we worried about Emma. We'd tried Trazadone and Thundershirts to no avail. Our daughter brought up some bacon-flavored dog biscuits that contained 100 mg each of CBD. We dosed her at noon, and although she still huddled on her blanket in the corner during the thunderstorm, it did seem to take the edge off.

On a related note, I volunteer at a local rescue. We had an adoption event at a holistic medical fair that was basically a medical marijuana event. (We discovered this after we arrived.) The attendees were freely self-medicating as they browsed the booths. We'd brought some live-wire dogs with us, but an hour into the event they were all mellowed out and basking contentedly in the sunshine :-D

We're sending heart healing drool to Stonewall's family. They're never with us long enough, but they never, ever leave our hearts <3

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net