[Dailydrool] Fw: IBD

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 18:18:49 PST 2020

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 4:13 PM, Val Brewer <vlbzwick at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,  the late Commander Bo ATB had IBD most of his life. he did very well on a diet of puréed coked boneless chicken breasts and brown rice, and the medicines Metronidazole and Budesonide. we had to have the dose of Budesonide compounded specially for him at a compounding pharmacy in New Jersey (which sent it by next day mail and was great—the name of the pharmacy eludes me at the moment). the Budesonide (used for human ulcerative ccolitis, compounded down to doggie dosage) made all the difference in the world for Bo.  don’t know if this info is useful or not but wanted to share. VVal