[Dailydrool] basset a day calendar update

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 19:14:16 PST 2020

Hey everyone!I just wanted to send a quick update. Our printer has had 3 setbacks. They had a machine break down, an employee who tested positive for COVID and didn't stay home and then we had an issue with the stands. I have all of the boxes and printing labels ready to go and will be picking the calendars up on Thursday. You can expect them in the next week (hopefully by Dec. 12th). I am very disappointed with the issue we encountered with the stands and have contacted the company. Basically, the rings on the calendar stand that was advertised as perfect for calendar refills doesn't have rings that open more than 1/8 of an inch which obviously is not enough to put an entire calendar on. We made some adjustments and are including instructions in the shipment . Growing pains for the first year that will be resolved and fixed for 2022. Thanks for your support and patience! Kim