[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Mailing List

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:24:00 PST 2020

Hello friends,

I hope all of our fellow USA droolers had a good Thanksgiving. I am
providing a quick update to let you all know that I'm finalizing the lists
and hope to have them emailed to you by the end of the week, maybe sooner.

The full list should be about 80 and the shorter list will be somewhere
right around 67, so not a huge difference. We also expect to have around
20-30 heros, so feel free to order a few extra cards for those in need of
bassety cheer.

Kacy + Cowboy