[Dailydrool] Fw: Martin Hounds and medical issues

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 17:37:52 PST 2020

Begin forwarded message:

On Friday, December 4, 2020, 3:37 PM, Val Brewer <vlbzwick at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sending comforting vibes. I’m confused. Beauford has anal cancer and Bugsey has IBD? (I sometimes mix them up in my head.). hang in there. I know you are doing a great job. Your advice has been so helpful to me in these years gone by. (You called everything right when our Bo ATB was having anal prolapse from his IBD).  I send cyber hugs, a recommendation for budesonide for Bugsey (compounded to his weight, prescription filled by N.J. Wedgewood Pharmacy) and Mariah sends congratulatory high fives to her hunting compatriot, Browyn.