[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 20:37:21 PST 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here

Whew, it’s been busy around here lately.  The no longer a teenager has moved to San Diego. She wasn’t cut out for college, that one, flunked out of three of them. But she has a work ethic, she got a job at a pilates studio and she did well there, worked her way up to assistant manager and they let her transfer to the salon in San Diego where he friend live so she moved a week ago. It’s quiet around here without my partner in crime, that one. The other one, Natalie , she comes some weeks for Shabbat.  She is a junior at UC Santa Cruz majoring in bio engineering I think

Before all the moving we had family thanksgiving.  Just the 4 of them, the clueless family because of some virus something.  The same something which has had momPerson working form for home since March. We had turkey and I love turkey. It was wonderful. I had gone off of my stew and was getting yogurt but now I’ve gone off of my yogurt and am back to stew.

I go for rides in my wagon. I can make it outside alright to go potty but I cannot get up on anything anymore, not for a long time now.  I need to be boosted in to bed every night.

Samantha and Chomper like to play and sometimes I pretend to play along. I’ll just sit there and bark and sometimes one or the other of them rushes over and nibbles my ear and I’ll nibble theirs and we will rub. A neighbor watched me in my wagon and he said it looked like I was pretending  to be walking

Anyway I’m happy and I’m a good boy. I have more meds then You can shake a stick at i Have glaucoma and high blood pressure and kidney failure and arthritis just for starters but I don’t care. I’ll be 16 in June if I make it

Anyway I should go I  need a nap

More later from Snoopy

Sent from my iPad