[Dailydrool] From Those Past

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:24:32 PST 2020

Dear Snoopy and Everyone,
This is Zelda, remember me? I was Nigel and Llewis's Mother, altho there
were many times when I was not sure that was something to admit.
I am writing from the Bridge. Once in a great while it is allowed.
I see that Snoopy is coming.
I want everyone to know that we will gather him to us and make his
transition as easy as possible, but it is up to you to keep the earthbound
family gathered up and held tightly, for no matter how prepared they think
they are, they are not.
I want to be sure they know what an incredible job they have done and how
they have gone above and beyond-- many of you do-- and how much love goes
into this particular transition. It is the best and hardest thing any of
you ever do for your Hounds but make no mistake, it is the greatest gift of
all.
Snoopy will be fine now. All his aches and pains will vanish and he will be
young and agile again and forever. In return he will leave behind acres of
memories and a loving richness in your hearts that cannot be found any
other way besides loving the four-leggers.
This is Zelda signing off, just wanting to reach out and comfort one last
time.
LOve and Hugs to Snoopy's family.
Come on, Snoopy: let's go find your Cyrus.

Zelda from the Bridge