[Dailydrool] Snoopy~~

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 06:27:00 PST 2020

Dear Dale and Greg,
My deepest sympathy and sad Ahroo's in your loss of Snoopy.  Everyone on the Drool loved "Snoopy" and his antics.  I have a candle lit for him and for other furbabies who have recently passed to the Rainbow Bridge.  Rest assured he is being greeted by all of his friends from the Drool and then some.  If Snoopy was an instigator on Earth, Heaven help him when he arrived at the Bridge, his old friends will greet him with snooter hugs and kisses.  Will miss his messages that he managed to "type" on Dale's computer.  Some of them were hilarious!  Snoopy will be in your hearts forever and I hope it brings you some condolence.
Barbara Murach