[Dailydrool] That Rascal Snoopy

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:00:21 PST 2020

Oh Snoopy!  I will miss you so much. I loved hearing your stories.  I sobbed when I read that you were leaving us.

Rutz family:  words are so inadequate. Your consolation is that we understand the depth of your pain. I am sending hugs across the miles to you.

Chomper and Samantha, it seems like y’all brought some fun back to Snoopy’s life.

Jessica Rutan, you should repost Until We Meet Again. So much comfort in such a dark time.

Love to all,
Susan
With Beau, Noodle & Chance
And Sophie, Jolie & Gracie Girl ATB with Snoopy and so many other beloved hounds