[Dailydrool] Snoopy, Thanks for the Memories

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 14:36:43 PST 2020

Oh, Snoopy. I just learned you left us for the Bridge! (Sometimes my Drool disappears into the ether.) I just want to thank you and your furmom for all the wonderful stories over the years. You've been an inspiration to Bassets far and wide! There must have been quite a cheering crowd at the Bridge as you trotted across. I'm happy to think that my own Bridge Brigade will be standing in salute. Say 'Hi' to them for me, dear boy.

Dale, I'm so sorry. He's been part of you life for a long, long time. He'll always be part of your heart. Healing drool and virtual hugs to you and yours <3

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog, Dobby the House Elf and the Leader Bridge Brigade: Strider, Zar, Misty, Bobo the Inhaler & Scout his Lab assistant and Garfield, the world's best hearing assistant dog.