[Dailydrool] A Montana moment: Koby with me now. Picked up Hank’s ashes.

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 23:47:43 PST 2020

Little snow some cold-weather a new shepherd in the house and no bassets needing us in Montana. I am keeping Up Partners Place and I treasure my horses and cats . Caring for the ranch keeps me going. I’m wishing all of you a merry Christmas and happy new year and I am blessed and happy -all of you who send your greeting cards I love every one of them and thank you for helping us and supporting us through your generosity and love. Leslie Ames  , President ,Basset Rescue of Montana & Friends.

Sent from my iPhone