[Dailydrool] Well, I goofed and this and that

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Dec 29 14:04:21 PST 2020

Forgive me if you sent another card to Martha and Martha, forgive me
if you get a bunch of duplicates!  I remembered after sending that post
that Kacy had given Martha’s info out right after putting the list out.
The joys of getting old . . .

So many of us have grown “old" together here on the Drool - I just read
Sherrilyn’s post about Panama Jacques - definitely a familiar name to
so many of us on the Drool.  I also well remember Suz Green fostering
Isabella for you; she brought her back from CA to TX with Holly.  That
cute picture with the hats I still remember, too!

I joined the Drool in the summer of 2002 - I had been flirting with the
Idea of joining and then when we decided we had to move my m-i-l
into our house, I knew I needed a good diversion. Back then we had Elmo,
Pauline and Gracie. I met the greatest basset buddy through Secret
Pawtner.  Jean Harris had just lost her Mellie and then got the Wild
Bunch.  So many wonderful people that became good friends I met
on the Drool.

Facebook is a great platform for fundraising and for being able
to see pictures of the hounds we always hear about, but this
version of the Drool will always be in my heart as will some of the
Droolers who are no longer with us.  Amazing that one breed of
dog can bring so many together with one word.  BASSET!

Wishing all of you a happy new year and I hope to be better about
posting things besides fundraisers. Tomorrow I will post about my
wonderful Maggie.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie, Mags, the Magster, Maggie Boo