[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:04:11 PST 2020

Dear Chomped and Samantha,
Our hearts go out to you. It is really hard to imagine what life will be
like without the beloved Snoopy. His clueless mom joined about the same
time as our mom did. Snoopy was a bit older than us. Just remember that he
is at the Bridge now. He has plenty of family and friends there. He knew
Cyrus, LuLu and Grace which came before you two whiper snappers. He is in
great hands. You two now have a very important job. You are to make sure
that you are patient with the mom and dad during this time. They will be
very sad, but you will help them find a happy place again. This is very
important!
Beauford,  Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess who are all sending heart
healing drool to the Ruth family