[Dailydrool] Snoopy

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun Dec 20 19:33:13 PST 2020

What sad news that Snoopy has left on his last journey.  I hope the
wonderful words from Zelda help ease the pain of his departure. Chomper and
Samatha, be extra-nice to your hoomans: they need you more than ever now.

Run free, Snoopy, you are well-loved and will be long remembered by all your
Drool friends, and warmly welcomed by all the Drool pups at the Bridge.

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier, all ATB with my Peter