[Dailydrool] Snoopy

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 08:16:16 PST 2020

As the Mom of two almost fourteen year old CBHR rescues,I wanted to share these thoughts with Dale Rutz and other folks who have recently lost their furbabies.
"No time on earth is long enough to share with the animals we LOVE or prepare hearts to say good-bye".
Reading Dale's post about Snoopy brought me to tears due to her advice and kindness to me when our Miss Ellie went down in the back-end. She introduced me to using  cool laser treatments and a package containing Snoopy's 'lifter' and saved  our Basset .  Miss Ellie fully recovered and is about to turn 14.  Thank you Dale--you are not clueless !!