[Dailydrool] Thank you

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 21:45:43 PST 2020

Dear Everybody,

Samantha Jane and I would like to thank you for your kindness during this difficult time.  Our momPerson should have thanked you, but she can’t because she leaks out of her eyes when she tries. So we decided to help

Snoopy  left on Friday morning...we lit a candle for him and it danced all day on the counter

Samantha can howl really good, Snoopy taught her but she hasn’t since he left.

Everything is different now. .  Meals.  Walks. Play. Sleep. Everything.

I’m not very good at this .... I think I’ll just go crawl onto a dog bed with Samantha

Thanks a lot from Chomper.
Sent from my iPaw