[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Debbie

Nan Fetters nanfetters at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 07:52:12 PST 2020

So sorry to know that Snoopy has gone from the loving care Dale and the Rutz family gave him. I joined the drool about the time Dale joined and just loved her stories about Cyrus and Snoopy , Chomper and Samantha,and the teenagers. Fly free now Snoopy their are many good dogs awaiting your arrival and I know they will show you the biscuit jar.
Tabitha the basset sends loving drool to Debbie Winstanly and Mamma sends prayers for a speedy recovery and a trip home very soon.
May everyone have a wonderful season of holidays and a healthy, happy new year. You all have become dear friends over the years.
Nan Fetters
nanfetters at yahoo.com