[Dailydrool] Getting Old

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:09:31 PST 2020

Bugsey here. Browyn is really slowing down. She is now 8. I don't think
that is that old. Anyway, yesterday we were outside helping the dad person
and the mom person grill lunch. Browyn went to take a nap along the side of
the house  in the gravel. A squirrel ran across the fence and made a huge
racket. She didn't even wake up from her nap until the squirrel almost fell
off the fence and made a huge racket. Then she just picked her head up and
looked around. Beauford and I didn't leave our posts because there was food
on the table. Sometimes food magically falls from the table and we didn't
want to miss out.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom person
Jennifer

P.S. the mom person could use a little healing drool. She has to have a
gall bladder out, whatever that is. All I now is she hasn't been feeling
all that great lately.