[Dailydrool] Beds by Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:31:37 PST 2020

Dear Smantha
Do not be sad about the bed at least you have a bed you can sleep on at
night do you know that I don't? I mean well there is a dog bed on the floor
and there is my crate but it is cold in there because this room...
This room where SHE is most of the time used to be the house for the car
and so it doesn't have whatchacallit between the weather and the walls,
insolitude or insufficient or something like that and the floor is cement
right onto the ground no buffer zone and the crate is against an outside
wall and it is cold in there I want to tell you COLD. And dark. And alone,
even tho Doc;s crate is right next door touching mine and he just has this
one little tiny pad in it no blankies I have blankies and a pillow to
snuggle into and get a little warmer and besides well SHE doesn't make us
stay in our crates at night very often but see when the lights go out I
want to look around make sure everything is ok: Doc he just curls up and
goes to sleep in one of the dog beds or jumps onto HER bed but I cannot get
up without the stairs and she moves them because she says the bed is a twin
and too small and she always kicks Doc off as well after he has been on
there awhile and anyway he gets too hot.
And I hope it works out for you and you get your forever home and all those
beds that would be nice. I guess this is MY forever home but I might have
made a different decision had I known about the lack of beds.
Love and Cuddles,
MertaLou