[Dailydrool] Drooling for Frankie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 07:27:46 PST 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
I am in massive drool production for your Frankie.  I am currently, right at this moment waving a hot dog back and forth under Chompers snooter as he is a VERY VERY drooly boy.
Please get out boots, umbrellas, rain coats and potentially sump pumps as we sling copius drool in Frankie's direction!!
GET it ALL ... FULL and SPEEDY Recover!!
More later from Snoopy who is off to refill the water bowl.
PS ... in other news there is a PILE of applications to adopt Samantha.  Who'd have thought?  momPerson is talking to another one today.